Tuesday, September 16, 2008

2:30 update

I just came home for a bit, and I thought I'd give you the latest up-to-date report on Don. They are still concerned about that irregularity they saw on the heart monitor, so today they plan to do either a ECG or a stress test or both. They want to know everything is ok for them to do the surgery. If all that is good, they will do the surgery at 1:00 Wednesday.

He is looking and feeling much better today and has grown accustomed to the tube down his nose...it isn't bothering him like it was last night. He is not having any pain. If you want to call him, he could talk ok now. At this moment, however the phone is not within reach, but when I get back later this afternoon, I'll be sure it is when I leave for the night. (See previous post for #)

They also told him he could be pre-diabetic, and they are monitoring that as well.

No comments: