Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Sabbath!

Don got worse after getting better, but he's better again!! He's hoping to make it through the night tonight without losing his jello, broth, and gatorade. If he does, it will be the first night without losing all. If he makes it through the night, he'll go to church tomorrow. He slept very well last night after the 2:00 incident and, though weak, is feeling pretty good.

I'm glad to see a few of you brave souls are leaving comments now. It's not so hard after a couple of tries. I looked at the GR-FR blog, and it said Dena and Hank were signed in, but I couldn't see any blog for them???

This week's progress included clearing out the study so you can see the floor now...it's free of the boxes that were stuffed in there. The shelves are helter skelter, but that's not on my priority list. I'll get a picture out one of these days.

1 comment:

Hank said...

I always thought he was sort of like a yo-yo