Thursday, December 11, 2008

Adrian


Vanessa and Alan have had some concernes lately regarding Adrian's behaviors and took him to the doctor. Apparently he has been having some seizures that have increased lately. They are scheduling an EEG hopefully tomorrow, to find out what is going on. The doctor thought it probably was "Absence seizures" since he kind of spaces out for short periods of time. She told Vanessa that it would not cause further brain damage, but of course they will find out what is going on and what to do about it. So please continue to keep our little bundle of miracles in your prayers.

Don is on his way to Georgia now after visiting family and friends in Florida. He finally reached the right people and has permission to see Jairo tomorrow from 9:00-11:00. I have been going through some boxes in the garage and am getting closer to making room for a vehicle in there!! I am SURE Esther will help me finish up that project next week!! She helped me move to Arkansas, and if you recall, Don was in the hospital with an abcess on his liver at the time. I don't know what I would have done without her, cause I got so bogged down or overwhelmed with the mess we stepped into. She took charge and got us going and organized so we could function. Don't tell Don, but I have reached the point that if I don't want it, I'm pitching it since he "fails to see the urgency"...a famous quote of his regarding others (at times) now applies to himself!

I hope you all have a very nice Christmas season. We plan to enjoy Esther and Angelina, see a few sites, go to Disneyland and see Mark and Rick (families) while there...as well as Ron Cronk, old friends from our Walla Walla College days. Oh, and a former student from Battle Creek days.
We plan to take Angelina to see the Nutcracker at our performing arts center here in Paradise. She is into gymnastics and a little ballet, so we are hoping she will enjoy it.

No comments: