Monday, July 13, 2009

Getting ready for trip...

In the WEE hours of the morning Thursday, July 16, Don and I are headed to the Sacramento airport to fly to St. Louis, Missouri. We're meeting two of my Michigan siblings and will visit with two of my other siblings who live in St. Louis along with some cousins. My Michigan family will go to the Lake of the Ozarks for a week. We are looking forward to that very much.

While we are gone, someone Don knows is coming in and shampooing our carpets, a job that he feels certain will be successful. We had debated if we just needed to replace the carpet, although it doesn't seem that worn...just that dirty. So $200 and change to do the whole house sounded much better than replacing all the carpet and worth trying it. He seems very competent and comes highly recommended. Here's hoping. After we moved in, we noticed spots coming to the surface that were probably cleaned previously but maybe not effectively. I hope, I hope, I hope.

Well, lots to do. See you in a couple of weeks!

No comments: