Monday, November 3, 2008

O me, O my!

You know you're old when all you have to talk about is doctor appointments! But the unheard of raises its voice whether you like it or not!

My first appointment was at 7:00 this morning!! It was physical therapy, tho, so it woke me up. That is going well, and the "good" arm has only 10% more range of motion than the "bad" arm...and probably 10% less pain!! Well, the good arm has no pain and the bad one is MUCH better.

Then from there I walked around the courtyard to the other side of the complex and reported for my 9:30 dermatologist appointment half an hour early. Since I've had a skin cancer issue once before, my new doc made arrangements to keep tabs on it. That's good since my GP removed the previous one and I was always a little edgy about not seeing a dermatologist later when everything I saw looked suspicious. LOL Anyhow, he looked me over from head to toe and didn't see anything worrysome. I asked him how much he would charge me to remove all those BOTHERsome hangy wangies around my throat that my grandbabies love to grab. He said "no charge", so I said, "great, do it!" Good thing my grandbabies aren't around now, cause the spots would certainly look intiguing now!

Tomorrow it's to the dentist...guess Don wants to get me in shape! Rightly so, cause I have a tendency to put things off. My mamogram isn't until next week, but I haven't had one of those in 4 years...yes, shame on me.

Well, I wish I had something more interesting to report, but ah the life of life with no kids or grandkids around. Or maybe blah the life. But I do love those "comments"!!

No comments: