Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Skeletons in my closet?

My family has an e-mail "family list" where we josh back and forth. Sometimes it gets interesting. (emphasis on the "sometimes") I wish I could get them to switch to this, cause the comments people make (reply all) often get all mixed up and it's hard for some to figure out what the comment means or refers to. This would take care of that, cause all the comments would be under the same posting.

Anyhow, I thought I'd post some of the latest insights you may find interesting...or not.

I guess "or not", cause I discovered it would take too long to find the right sequence of information-sharing. Oh well, no gossip for you today...BUT DID YOU VOTE?? We did. Don was the first one there, and he got to go around to all the ballot boxes to check to make sure they were empty (no cheating here). In Magalia, our voting is done in the fellowship hall of the Adventist church just up the road from us.

No comments: